5 things every girl wants her man to do for her Interestingly, they never ask for these things.

Love is of course a two way street, but here are some insights on what can help make a difference, or even change the direction of your relationship.

Ladies have high and unrealistic expectations when it comes to their view of relationships. We can thank the "Telenovelas"and their "diaries", for that. The funny thing is that they often don't even communicate most of these things because they expect their partners  to know it like their date of birth.

READ ALSO:Your guy is 'Mr. Right' if he does these 7 things

There’s a long list of things that we really want from you all and we will never ask for, but here are just a few that will really brighten our day:

1. Sacrifice your manly ego for her when need be

play

Girls love it when they now their men humbly succumb their ego to them and make them their out most priority.

2. A listening ear

play

Fully pay attention to her when she is sharing her future plans with you. Not only that but also listen to their "unnecessary" nagging an so on.

3. Gifts

play

Like they see in movies, girls like to be  surprised from time to time with lavish and romantic gifts like flowers, perfumes and perhaps shopping occasionally.

4. Compliments

Anyone, who has ever been in love, knows how important compliments are to ladies . Tell her she’s beautiful daily because sometimes she really needs to hear it.

5. Regular checkups

A sweet text to wake up to in the morning.

https://www.pulse.com.gh/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/5-things-every-girl-wants-her-man-to-do-for-her-id8984063.html

AlbertaU Posted on October 16, 2018 13:38

• 0 Paxex

cryptoexpert

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:13

No 2 and 3 works everytime.

kim

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:15

Give unexpected, targeted gifts. Yes, gifts are a good way to win a woman's heart, but not just any gift will do. Gifts should show that you care and that you specifically care for her. You don't want to give a gift that could be just as nice for your ex-girlfriend or your sister. Give a gift that is significant to her.

• Try giving her something in her favorite color, something she said she wanted or needed, or (best of all) something that reminds you of significant moments that you've had together or inside jokes that you share.

kim

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:30

kim

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:32

I love love notes

cryptoexpert

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:38

Sadly some of these don't work for all women.

If you sacrifice too much, she will say you are weak.

Listening to the lady in his life is something a man can only manage for six minutes before his mind breaks free from its mooring and drifts dreamily away.Too much gifts is bad, she might think you are trying to buy her love.

Some women are terrible at receiving compliments

kim

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:39

Its the balance that matters. Not too little and not too much.

crazyguy

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:44

Cooking skills did it for me. My woman is crazy over my cooking skills.

crazyguy

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:49

I agree with cryptoexpert. I saw this post by a guy.

I Gave 28 Women 28 Compliments In 28 Days & Not One Was Accepted.  https://www.refinery29.com/women-compliment-accept

Someone replied to it. Its interesting what she wrote...

Quote:

Maybe compliments on physical appearance seem gratuitous to people who continually are made to feel that they must be aware of their appearance. Try compliments about how you appreciate the extra effort they put into their work, how you appreciate how kind they always are to you even when you are in a terrible mood, how their attitude tips the scale on your day to the positive side.

crazyguy

Commented on October 17, 2018 11:51

I think the mistake is we compliment women on appearance when we should be complimenting them on the effort it must have taken to appear beautiful. We know women can take 3 hours making up. :)